- Süre: 3 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Abisko
- Ürün kodu: IC
Interested in trying a challenging adventure in arctic conditions? Then ice climbing is the thing for you! No previous experience is needed. Ice climbing equipment and certified guide are included in the tour.
The tour starts with fitting you out with ice climbing equipment (alpine boots, crampons, harness, and helmet). After a short drive to the icefall, your guide will take you through the first basic steps of climbing vertical ice. Make sure you dress warm and you will get one of the best arctic experiences in your life!
This tour departs twice a day at 9.30 and 14.00. The duration is approximately 3 hours. The tour includes equipment for ice climbing and transfers from/to your accommodation in Abisko or Björkliden.
instructions and time table.
Please be at the pick-up point you chose in your booking 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up.
We will only stop at booked pickups according to the timetable.
Please specify or change pick-up location at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
Accommodation Pick-up timetable morning
- Abisko Mountain Lodge 09.30
- abisko.net/Hostel and Huskies 09.30
- Abisko Guesthouse 09.35
- STF Abisko Turiststation 09.40
- Björkliden - Hotell Fjället 09.50
- Björkliden - Gammelgården 09.50
- Björkliden - Camping 09.50
Accommodation Pick-up timetable afternoon
- Abisko Mountain Lodge 14.00
- abisko.net/Hostel and Huskies 14.00
- Abisko Guesthouse 14.05
- STF Abisko Turiststation 14.10
- Björkliden - Hotell Fjället 14.20
- Björkliden - Gammelgården 14.20
- Björkliden - Camping 14:20
This trip can be booked online until 20:00 the night before. To make a reservation with shorter notice, please call +46 (0)73 508 82 77.